Sunday, September 18, 2011

6 miles easy... eh.. HARD!

Run:
Still very irregular and I am in no way keeping up with my schedule. Thankfully it's becoming easier to breathe, but the hills here are unbelievable. Everything hurts way more than after a much longer run back in SC. But it is truly incredibly scenic here. (see below)

Food:
Better today.... i say that and remember the six, yes 6, pancakes for breakfast. Pizza for lunch and amazing taco soup for supper. Some fudge was bought and eaten. one piece of birthday cake. Still this is better than any other day while I've been gone.



Ashamed that I'm looking at my watch just as this pick was taken, but i could hardly wait for the 5.99 to become 6 miles....

1 comment:

Troy Drinkard said...

Wowee, and on gravel too. Looks awesome. Imagine what a lifetime of being accustomed to that would do for you at the Cooper River bridge.