Thursday, September 29, 2011

Back in town...

Ran three more times on the trip: a 6 and a 9 miler (hardest run I've ever "run", slow as molasses, but I never stopped, even though parts were at a 17min/mile, and then a couple on a treadmill at a hotel somewhere in the Midwest.

Run:
Supposed to run 6 mi, w 4 mi @ 7:08. Failed miserably. Too hot, too fat, too.... Well, prety much everything. Hope it won't take me too much time to catch back up.

Food:
Way better than when I was on vacation, but I still have a ways to go. Somebody left a bag od mini Hershey bars in our kitchen cabinet... Needless to say that didn't go very well...

Although 2 1/2 weeks off was wonderful, i am now having to play catch up in so many areas, which although not cancelling out the restfulness, certainly diminishes it.

Ethiopia:
Mostly a waiting game, but some paper work and dates and plane ticket stuff = mostly boring emailing.

No comments: