Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Chow Fan deliciousness

No run scheduled today. So I headed to the Y instead. Nothing fancy, just a couple of circuits.

Food:
- Oatmeal w/apple sauce, scramble eggs, glass raw milk.
- One PB&J and one ham & cheese sandwich, two carrots. Prot. shake.
- Two bowls fried rice. Apple tart w/ vanilla ice cream.
- Snacks: Handful of pecans and raisins, prot. shake.
- Slice of bread w/canned makrell in tomato sauce, it's almost 11pm, and I shouldn't eat it, but it's virtually impossible to pass up freshly baked bread.

Noticed at work today that I was able to restrain myself from bad snacks as I knew I'd have to post them here. Encouraged that the blog then serves it's new purpose.

Ethiopia:
Nothing new here. Trying to get an English language Norwegian birth certificate is proving to be more difficult that it ought.

No comments: